Before Your Visit
Many factors affect a man’s sexual health. Notifying of all your symptoms, treatments, and history with our professionally trained physician guarantees results! Keep in mind, we value and respect you. Your visit is completely confidential, we take patients rights seriously.
Before coming in for your visit, please take note of the following instructions. Adhering to the points relative to your situation will make your visit effective and get your sexual health back to its best in no time:
- Do not take any Erectile Dysfunction medications (Cialis, Viagra, Levitra, etc.) for at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. If you are taking 36-hour-Cialis, hold off a dosage for at least 36 hours before your appointment.
- At minimum, allow about 90 minutes for your visit. We perform a full confidential medical evaluation of your situation.
- Please bring a detailed record of medications, prescribed or over-the-counter, to your visit. This applies to medicinal creams and supplements. Having a detailed record will help us evaluate if any conditions or medications contribute to your situation.
- Please be prepared to describe your medical history of your condition.
- Bring a driver’s license or valid state I.D.
- Bring a form of payment. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Personal Checks, or Cash as payment. We do not handle insurance processing, but can provide a receipt for you to file with your insurance company.
- Note, we welcome our patients’ partners, as they often provide additional information or insights for effective treatment. However, there is no requirement for attendance to visits.
- Given the nature of services provided and concerns for our patients at Only For Men Health Clinic, children are not allowed on site. Please make prior arrangements.
110 E Savannah Ave. Bldg. B Ste 203
McAllen Tx 78503
Monday - Friday 9:30am - 5:00pm
Clinic hours are subject to change. Doctors hours may vary.
For Holiday hours please call our office
at (956) 213-8590
Only For Men
We treat low testosterone levels and erectile dysfunction, sexually transmitted diseases, platelet rich plasma therapy, and offer botox and filler treatments as well as weight management solutions. ALL MALE STAFF. Come experience the OFMHC difference!